foam dressing that creates an ideal
wound healing environment.
Optifoam can remain in place for up to 7 days. The frequency of dressing change will depend on the amount of wound exudate and the degree of dressing saturation.
Gentle and comfortable to the skin
- Wound management 7.7
- Ideal at tube insertion sites for moisture and pressure management.
- Protection of bony prominences to reduce pressure
- Moderately to highly exuding, non-infected wounds.
- Partial and full thickness wounds
- Butcher, M. & Thompson, G. (2010). Can the use of dressing materials actually prevent pressure ulcers: Presenting the evidence. Wounds UK. 6. 119-125
- Elbadawy, A., El-Refaie, S., Xin Chen. (2017). A review on polymeric hydrogel membranes for wound dressing applications: PVA-based hydrogel dressings,Journal of Advanced Research; 8 (3),pp. 217-233. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jare.2017.01.005
Phone: + 601 616 0255